.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Charm bracelet Essay

My charm gaud is a symbol of me and everything I stand for. It is a chain bracelet with many different charms. Each charm symbolizes an event or an item that makes me who I am. My turtle charm represents my speed. My breeding has always been at a thick pace, never have I been quick with anything I do. I feel that people dont slow down to just enjoy lifes every beauty. I take time to slow down and walk this earth with thankfulness, like a turtle. My cowgirl boots charm represents my pride. I gather the cows, intrust out hay, and mend to what is needed. After the work is d integrity I put on my dress put those same boots on that I installed great total of work and dance. I take pride in being a beautiful women and doing a job only for men. My boots have stunning lacing work, just now still gets the job done, like me.My two hearted charm represents my compassion. My attitude towards others is nothing shy from compassionate. This world has many harsh dealings I try to envision peo ple and their pain. Compassion is all it takes to change a persons life. Like my heart, is full of compassion. My angel charm represents my faith. I am a churl of God I try to do my best to follow his teachings. I go to church every Sunday. Im very active in my youth group, and was asked to teach weekday school next year. My father always told me angels watch over us and guides us I will someday be one of those angels.My charm bracelet carries many symbols of me and my life. It shows my faith, my compassion, my speed, and my beauty as a hard working woman. This is me and what I stand for, dont ask of anything else you will be left disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment